My DS is very active, don't sit still :) always wants me to play with him, I also like to play with him but its not possible every time as I also have some work :)
To keep him busy I purchased a white board on which he scribble, draw, writes and at least get busy for sometime. Sometimes he is not much interested to scribble or draw all alone, so I give him the task of fill in the missing alphabets. He like to fill the missing alphabets and no.s.
For this activity you can use white board or any white paper or sheet . Write some alphabets and leave some blank so that your kid can write / fill the blank letters. I add dash in place of missing letter so my son write the missing letter on dash.
Here my Son filling the blanks :) I wanted to take pic before starting, but he started till I get the Camera :)
If first time you are giving this activity to you kid then show him how to fill in first few letters.
Don't forget this is a game and your kid is small, he / she will learn gradually, don't force or try to make him perfect on first day. Let the kids enjoy and soon they will learn to do it in proper way. Mistakes makes us perfect :)
This activity help kids to learn alphabets and also helps to improve kids handwriting skills.
If my kid gets bored by this activity I try other activities like alphabet stickers or stencil activity
Do you know any activity? please share in comment or email me at vidya@vslittleworld.com.




Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog. Please add your comments, your feedback is important for me :) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon